Instrumentation and Tests
Aimed mainly at measurements of development, the CERTI Foundations service of instrumentation and tests uses the capturing of multiple signals, coupled to digital processing of information and communication to re-supply actuators and develop instruments, test benches and intelligent monitoring and control systems.
DEVELOPMENT OF MEASURING SYSTEMS AND TEST BANKS
With the competence to understand the challenges of measurement on production lines, and with access to new information and communication technologies including wireless and mobile devices, CERTI develops systems aimed at quality control, as well as product development.
- Automatized measuring systems for quality control on the line (various magnitudes).
- Test benches for products and systems.
- Metrological validation of automatized systems of measurement and test benches.
PLANNING SERVICES AND EXECUTION OF SPECIAL TESTS
Planning of functional tests of mechatronic products, execution of tests and analysis of reliability, working with a focus on circuit boards and functional tests. Attends pre-certification tests as well as special routine or on-demand routines.
- Development of test methods and procedures.
- Execution of tests and analysis of results.
- Non-destructive trials.
- Support for certification of products (pre-certification tests).
- Specification of test equipment and laboratories.
DEVELOPMENT OF SOLUTIONS FOR MONITORING ENVIRONMENTS
Good measurements depend on equipment, trained staff and controlled environments. The development of laboratory control instrumentation offers in real time the reference environmental conditions, ensuring the measurement quality.Systems for multi-parametric monitoring of natural environments (air, water) Integration of different sensors such as wind speed and direction, air temperature and humidity, atmospheric pressure, global solar radiation and river levels; using alternative energy supply systems to install data collection stations in remote regions.
- Wi-Fi, GPRS and satellite telemetry solutions
- Supervisory systems for data collection, visualization and analysis
- Networks of intelligent sensors
- Systems for monitoring environmental conditions in laboratories, measuring rooms and other controlled environments
DEVELOPMENT OF EQUIPMENT MONITORING SOLUTIONS
CERTI, together with Brazilian and international partners, develops solutions for monitoring the integrity of assets.
- Specialized telemetry solutions (PLC, fiber optics)
- Sensors of the integrity of structures and equipment / machines (acoustic emission, parasite currents, vibrations, etc.)
- Supervisory systems for data collection and visualization
- Cognitive (intelligent) Analysis of data
MEASUREMENT AND CALIBRATION SERVICES
CERTI Foundation laboratories offer a broad infrastructure for measurement and calibration of dimensional and geometrical quantities. Complex prismatic workpieces, micro-geometries, and free-form surfaces can be measured with very low uncertainties.
Calibration of complex instruments and standards, with low uncertainties and RBC accreditation
CERTI provides a broad range of calibration services for measuring instruments and reference standards. Low uncertainties and RBC accreditation confirm that CERTI is committed with metrological reliability.
Coordinate measurement of prototypes, production workpieces and tools
CERTI provides coordinate measurement services of prototypes, production workpieces and tools with low uncertainties, RBC accreditation, and optimized delivery time
Optical digitalization of workpieces and facilities
CERTI provides contact-free measurement services, complementing its well-known expertise with classical coordinate measurements. Metrology services such as calibration of optical standards for microscopes and profile projectors, measurement of printed circuit boards and electronic components, and measurement of plastic and metal components can be carried out at CERTI dimensional laboratory.
Three-dimensional measuring and non-destructive trials
CERTI has professionals and infrastructure for performing dimensional measurements and material analysis using industrial computed tomography (CT). Single and assembled parts can be non-destructively inspected for detecting material voids and inclusions, for measuring internal features, for checking couplings, and so on.
- Traceability and evaluation of measurement uncertainty
METROLOGY MANAGEMENT AND CONFORMITY EVALUATION IN INDUSTRIES AND LABORATORIES
CERTI provides support for metrology management based on quality assurance of measurements, whether on the shop floor, in laboratories or in measurement service providers.
Implementation of quality management systems for calibration and test laboratories
Accreditation of laboratory services is one of the main goals of metrology laboratories in Brazil. CERTI keeps a successful methodology, using IT techniques for supervision, model application and people training, for implementing quality management systems for calibration and test laboratories in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025.
- Management system audits
- Implantation of management systems for measurement at companies
NETWORKS AND BUSINESS WITH METROLOGY AND EVALUATION OF CONFORMITY
CERTI offers services for organization of networks through sustainable business plans, and the capturing of value through Metrology. Through Basic Industrial Technology (BIT), it works to improve products, processes and services, whether through quality or innovation in the market.
- Business plans and management tools for calibration and trial laboratories
- Company laboratories: decision to outsource or conduct in house
- Business plans and operation of networks of metrology services and conformity evaluation
- Business plans and operation of research and development networks involving metrology and evaluation of conformity
TRAINING IN METROLOGY
With 30 years of operation and having trained more than 25,000 people, CERTI maintains its tradition and recognition in the establishment of competence in metrology, with scheduled trainings and those conducted at companies, addressing the issues of metrology and administration.